Monday, May 23, 2005

Averages..The story so far

Well as there are one or two out there who think I'm playing for the red inker when I bat, I thought I would see where we are with the batting averages at the sixth game mark. So here it goes:

The leading contenders:
Ainscoe 128 runs from 5 innigs (n.o. 0) =25.6
Jones 69 runs from 5 innigs (n.o. 1) =17.25
Hunter 136 runs from 6 innings (n.o. 1) =27.2
Smith 30 runs from 4 innings (n.o. 2) = 15
Yates 47 runs from 5 innings (n.o.0) = 9.4
Fletcher.N 65 runs from 5 innings (n.o. 3) = 32.5

so there you go boys...... lets hope i keep getting them not outs, or you could always put me up the order Smiffffffffy!!!

4 Comments:

At 4:09 pm, Blogger Knights that say Ni(ck) said...

Sorry Mike, speak to Danny he did them last year I believe....not my prob! Still looks good for thee!!!!

 
At 5:10 pm, Blogger Danny Mozzer said...

yes i did do them last year,

 
At 9:49 am, Blogger Doc P said...

Sorry, only league games count for the averages (arse!)

 
At 11:11 am, Blogger Doc P said...

To clarify, I mean from a NMCL perspective, cup games don't count. I suppose it's because of the different circumstances of games, but to be honest, it would be fine by me to include them all together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home