Monday, June 26, 2006

Bring it on!

This season seems to be dragging! More so because I keep looking to when I'm next available and even when I can turn out I've done.... well bugger all we the bat. With one score in double figures it been a bit of a come down from last years efforts. The bowling hasn't been much better with 6 or so wickets for a lot of runs.

Still a great win last time out for the team and lets see if we can't pull off an up set next Saturday!!!!

Anyway, I'm available this Saturday, and the rest of July (fingers crossed) skipper so hopefully I can do the biz at Broadway (if selected of course).

Dan, any chance of those scorecards been done, cheers

3 Comments:

At 2:35 pm, Blogger Danny Mozzer said...

Scorecards will be on this week, am working the averages out at the mo

 
At 6:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At 1:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home