Monday, June 05, 2006

Where to drink?

How come we didn't stay for a pint a Rochdalians on Saturday?
I can understand that people like the Robin, as I do myself, but why not a quick pint at a ground where they have good facilities? Fair enough if it's a late finish, you want to get back but there was time for a swift pint i thought.

But that my opinion! Anyway it seems it's that time of the season where we have to 'concerntrate on the league'.

Roll on Saturday and may the sun keep shining!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:25 pm, Blogger Danny Mozzer said...

Concentrate on paying subs nick

 
At 11:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 
At 5:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 1:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://googleindex.info/1048.html or http://neveo.info/52.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home